[Fsf-friends] [Fsf-kerala] Free Software in Higher Secondary

shirish shirishag75 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:42:08 IST 2009

Reply in-line :-

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 22:37, Krishnakant <krmane at gmail.com> wrote:
> hello all,
> look at http://gnukhata.gnulinux.in.
> GNUKhata is an under development free accounting software which is soon
> to be in its early beta.
>
> While we are still fixing some things, interested people can checkout
> from http://gnukhata.gnulinux.in/subversion/gnukhata1
> Generally speaking, the accounting modules will be pritty much stable by
> 22Nd. march and we can use this in march.

Hi all,
   KK dunno if its possible or not if you can use trac or some UI like
sourceforge, savannah or other code hosting repositories provide. It
would just make things easier to know .
Perhaps even a sort of vision document could be had on the same.

> Right now inventory works pritty well and we are implementing a few
> important things like taxation which is missing.

this would be interesting to see/know.

Also stuff like what dependencies are needed and all. I'm sure there
is a README somewhere which tells what stuff is needed to compile it
and make it run but unable to see it a glance on
http://gnukhata.gnulinux.in/svn/trunk/gnukhata/

> happy hacking.
> Krishnakant.

Looking forward to know more.
          Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17