[Fsf-friends] [Fsf-kerala] Free Software in Higher Secondary

Krishnakant krmane at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 12:07:37 IST 2009

hello all,
look at http://gnukhata.gnulinux.in.
GNUKhata is an under development free accounting software which is soon
to be in its early beta.

While we are still fixing some things, interested people can checkout
from http://gnukhata.gnulinux.in/subversion/gnukhata1
Generally speaking, the accounting modules will be pritty much stable by
22Nd. march and we can use this in march.

Right now inventory works pritty well and we are implementing a few
important things like taxation which is missing.

happy hacking.
Krishnakant.