[Fsf-friends] IT/ITES SEZs now a nightmare for investors

Raj Mathur raju at linux-delhi.org
Mon Oct 20 09:46:34 IST 2008

On Monday 20 Oct 2008, CK Raju wrote:
> Existence of financial black-hole now confirmed, the discipline that
> preached greed is now bent upon tasting the blood of its disciples -
> practising the philosophy itself.
>
> [snip]
> My worry is this should be an occasion for the left parties to
> rejoice on the streets - no one's to be seen; where are they ... Were
> they capitalists wearing lamb's garbs ...
>
> Free Software communities will continue to focus on people,
> overriding corporates - why do we need them, when we can deliver it
> ourselves ...
>
> Cheers, lets continue the celebrations .... with more freedom walks,
> freedom races, freedom parties ....

Are you saying that free software is in some way associated with
communism, or anti-capitalist?  If so, you are completely wrong IMNSHO.
And what are we celebrating anyway?  People losing jobs and killing
themselves, children rendered homeless and hungry, economies
collapsing?  Only a seriously twisted mind could be rejoicing cutting
off his nose to spite his own face.

Regards,

-- Raju
--