[Fsf-friends] IT/ITES SEZs now a nightmare for investors

CK Raju ck.thrissur at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:34:31 IST 2008

Existence of financial black-hole now confirmed, the discipline that
preached greed is now bent upon tasting the blood of its disciples -
practising the philosophy itself.

Most of those who invested in SEZs , particularly the IT/ITES ones are
well-poised to lose their deposits -  not to mention about the plight
of those who took bigger risks off the Stock Markets.  The giant
Titanic is sinking ... Economic theories are now failing the
discipline ... what a way to go !!

Smart City would be smarter for the ones who preferred to be out of
it. All other who burnt their fingers, can at least take solace that
through their sacrifice, they were able to prevent others.

My worry is this should be an occasion for the left parties to rejoice
on the streets - no one's to be seen; where are they ... Were they
capitalists wearing lamb's garbs ...

Free Software communities will continue to focus on people, overriding
corporates - why do we need them, when we can deliver it ourselves ...

Cheers, lets continue the celebrations .... with more freedom walks,
freedom races, freedom parties ....

CK Raju