[Fsf-friends] SAY NO TO M$-VTU CAMPAIGN : Blr : 29th Nov 2008

renuka prasad renukaprasadb at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 09:39:54 IST 2008

On Sun, Nov 30, 2008 at 9:23 AM, Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) <
sensunda at cisco.com> wrote:

> I am very much unhappy about using Proprietary Kannada Fonts for the
> placards and NUDI software was used to make that and it was so evident that
> proprietary operating system windows was used . We people should use free
> softwares first and then we can tell others..
>
> >> THIS IS IMPORTANT... WE WILL TELL/WARN  FOLKS  ..
>
> i called up jayakumar who handled did this ..  they had outsourced
> transaltion  to some body else ....however this shouldnt be done.....thanks
> for pointing this out
>
> I am making an issue here , still i dont understand why he told so, as when
hetold saturday night over phone  that he did the letter using Google
utility ( if it was so then is should have been in unicode --- i dont like
to post his letter and make an issue here ), infact i asked him yesterday he
told the same answer that he had outsourced ..

Forget , Leave it ---- lets be careful next time