[Fsf-friends] SAY NO TO M$-VTU CAMPAIGN : Blr : 29th Nov 2008

Senthil Sundaram (sensunda) sensunda at cisco.com
Sun Nov 30 09:23:43 IST 2008

		I am very much unhappy about using Proprietary Kannada
Fonts for the placards and NUDI software was used to make that and it
was so evident that proprietary operating system windows was used . We
people should use free softwares first and then we can tell others..

		>> THIS IS IMPORTANT... WE WILL TELL/WARN  FOLKS  ..

		i called up jayakumar who handled did this ..  they had
outsourced transaltion  to some body else ....however this shouldnt be
done.....thanks for pointing this out