[Fsf-friends] Open Letter to Mammooty

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Thu May 22 09:38:21 IST 2008

2008/4/24 Praveen A <pravi.a at gmail.com>:
> Hindu has picked up the story.
>
> http://www.hindu.com/2008/04/24/stories/2008042453580400.htm

Mammootty's office has reponded to the open letter.

This is in response to the fire ignited by free software lovers of the
state against Mammootty's alleged association with Microsoft for the
Computer Literacy Programme for computer illiterates of Kerala.

In this regard Mammootty would like to make it clear that Mammootty is
in no way a part of the project. Mammootty has in no way associated
with Microsoft nor held any discussions with them. Mammootty Fans and
Welfare Association & Microsoft are envisaging the Project. As a
person Mammootty is against any kind of monopoly in any area.

http://fci.wikia.com/wiki/Open_Letter_To_Mammootty#Mammootty.27s_Response

Cheers
Praveen
--