[Fsf-friends] New debian project leader Steve McIntyre talks about his plans

Praveen A pravi.a at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 12:22:52 IST 2008

"I love the knowledge that I'm working on a complete operating system
which covers my needs. If it breaks, I have a chance of fixing it, or
I can find a friend who will be able to do it for me. If I want to do
something new with the system, I'm confident that it will support me.
The fact that millions of other people appreciate what I'm doing as
well is icing on the cake!"

Read the full interview at http://www.itwire.com/content/view/17716/1090/1/0/

--
പ്രവീണ്‍ അരിമ്പ്രത്തൊടിയില്‍