[Fsf-friends] GNU/Linux Installation festival in Bangalore

Omshivaprakash omshivaprakash at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 04:39:46 IST 2008

"No more *Virus,* No more *crashes* and no more *Blue screen of Death!*"

A* GNU/Linux Installation* *festival* dubbed *GNU/Linux Habba* has been
planned on *Saturday,* *April 26th, 2008.*

*We will: *

   1. Help you install GNU/Linux on your Laptop/Desktop.
   2. We will show you how to type in Kannada and configure, optimise
   your system for Kannada.
   3. If you bring an empty CD, we'll copy your favourite distribution on
   it for you*. (And this won't be piracy! You're also free to distribute
   those.)
   4. We will answer all your questions related to Kannada on GNU/Linux
   to the best of our knowledge.

*Venue*: *SERC, Indian Institute of Science. *

More info at:
http://dev.sampada.net/GNU_Linux_Install_Fest

http://kannada.sampada.net/event/gnu-linux-habba-bengaluru

http://sampada.net/event/GNU-Linux-Habba

and few more articles are here:
http://sampada.net/Bengaluru-Linux-habba/2

http://sampada.net/article/8005

*Online Registration:*
Kannada: http://sampada.net/event/GNU-Linux-Habba

English: http://kannada.sampada.net/event/gnu-linux-habba-bengaluru

*Off-line Registrations:*
Call or SMS:
9945270698 Hari Prasad Nadig
9902026518 Om Shiv Prakash
9740322699 Srinidhi N Iyengar

*Lastly, who is organising this?*
A bunch of human GNU/Linux enthusiasts and volunteers from Sampada
Community.

- Sampada Team

--
http://sampadafoundation.org
"ಹೊಸ ಚಿಗುರು ಹಳೆ ಬೇರು"

"A well-directed imagination is the source of great deeds"
--
With Best Regards,
Omshivaprakash.H.L

WebPage : http://platonic.techfiz.info