[Fsf-friends] A meet next week

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Fri Jun 1 12:57:07 IST 2007

My collaborator in the SELF project, and President of FSF Europe,
Georg Greve, will be visiting HBCSE, TIFR  next week, from monday to
thursday. He is in India from 3rd June till 15th June.

He leads the free software movement in Europe.  He was to come for the
SELF Conference during February, but due to problems with planning he
could not make it.

Please let me know which day should we have a meeting in Mumbai.  And
friends in other locations, let me know if you like to invite him for
an event, we can explore a possibility.

more about him at: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georg_C._F._Greve
                               SELF Project http://selfproject.eu

--