[Fsf-friends] (no subject)

Krishna Pagadala krishnaact@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Jun 10 12:16:05 IST 2007

Hi All,
  I cant find Eben itenary in Hyderabad. The details
of the talk date/time are missing can somebody help.
Regards
Krishna

--- Mishi Choudhary <mishi_c at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Eben Moglen, Professor of Law in Columbia Law School
> and Founding
> Director, Software Freedom Law Center is in india
> foe two weeks starting from 02-06-2007- 15-06-2007
> to meet policy makers, Software professionals and
> all others who are interested/ associated with FOSS.
> His Schedule is as follows
>
> 03-06-2007
> A talk at St Joseph's college, bangalore- Software
> Patents
>
> 06-06-2007
> A discussion and talk in Trivandrum- Free Software:
> The Death oF proprietary Culture
>
> 09-06-2007
> He will be speaking on Software Patents at the IIC
> Annexe Conference Room 3, New Delhi on 9th June 2007
> at 10:30 am. Eben was recently chosen as one of the
> 100 most influential personalities in the world by
> eWeek magazine.
>

> Eben's talk is organised by the Delhi Science Forum,
> Software Freedom
> Law Center, India, Free Software Foundation India,
> Sarai (CSDS),  Indian
> Linux Users Group, Delhi, and others.
>

> 11-06-2007
> Eben will be addressing the legal fraternity   at
> the High court of Andhra Pradesh at Hyderabad
>
> 12-06-2007
> A talk At NALSAR
>
> These meetings/Talks are open to all so feel free to
> forward this invite to yourfriends who may be
> interested in this subject.
>
> More info about Eben is at:
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eben_Moglen
>
> Warm Regards
> Mishi Choudhary

Misinterpreting Copyright by Richard Stallman http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/misinterpreting-copyright.html
"Die Gedanken Sind Frei": Free Software and the Struggle for Free Thought by Eben Moglen
http://emoglen.law.columbia.edu/publications/berlin-keynote.html

.