[Fsf-friends] 3 films for linux advocacy

gaurav linux4all@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Aug 16 17:59:21 IST 2006

Hi All

This is not a free software,so you can not redistribute it untill its
license allows you to do so.
you need to contact the director/producer for it.

I remember some time back some guys from India asked the director's
permission to screen the movie for non-commercial purpose and he allowed
them to do so.I read this in some forum.

regards

my site:http://www.gnulinuxclub.org
my blog:http://linux4all.blogspot.com
my project:http://masand.sourceforge.net