[Fsf-friends] 3 films for linux advocacy

Kush be_a_sport@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Aug 16 17:41:38 IST 2006

Debarshi 'Rishi' Ray wrote:
>> http://www.revolution-os.com/index.html
>
> What are the terms & conditions for Revolution OS? I have a copy of
> the movie which I got from my friend. Now I do not know whether he
> bought it or rented it. Can I distribute my copy or screen it for
> non-commercial purposes?
>
> Regards,
> Debarshi

I don't know what the others say but being in the linux culture, I would
have made more copies as required to distribute and propagate the free
software culture. In fact I am trying to get a copy from somebody here
for free.

BTW how huge is the DVD? I hope somebody puts it on the web somewhere
for easy downloading.

Kush