Re Re: [Fsf-friends] Ankit Fadia : The real picture

Amol Hatwar amol@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 6 09:37:47 IST 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 09:28 +0530, doxa at sancharnet.in wrote:
> Why not attempt seriously to bring him up as a Free Software Developer ? Throw some serious task in his own *area of expertise* to solve. I think instead of bashing him or involving him in some kind of flame war, this would be a better way. He already has some "child prodigy fame", after certain media persons promoted him early on, but this is where he could really make a mark.

Yeah, nice idea. Maybe we can ask him to put his fame to better use. But
I doubt if we will be able to influence him enough. He said a flat "no"
to someone who asked him to recommend Linux instead of Windows.

Regards,

ah