Re Re: [Fsf-friends] Ankit Fadia : The real picture

doxa at antispam doxa@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Thu Apr 6 09:28:09 IST 2006

Why not attempt seriously to bring him up as a Free Software Developer ? Throw some serious task in his own *area of expertise* to solve. I think instead of bashing him or involving him in some kind of flame war, this would be a better way. He already has some "child prodigy fame", after certain media persons promoted him early on, but this is where he could really make a mark.
CK Raju