[Fsf-friends] Is Ankit a Real Hacker ?????

salih pk salihpk@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 5 19:21:41 IST 2006

Friends,
                 I read all the mail of Mr. Prabhat Sandheliya.Its really interesting.What he said is really right.Before two years, I think of learning hacking and went to market and buy Ankit's firts book.And at the same time I search google to get more knowledge.I read the googlist more and compare it with Ankit.Thay are the same.If any1 want to become a hacker like Ankit then they can be it within two or three months.(Geeks can do it within weeks !!!).

                              But all that u said is not right,because as u all know hackers are classified as different according to there method :

1) Platform Based
    a) Linux
    b) Windows
    c) Unix
2) System Based
                                Etc

                            I think Ankit is someone in Windows.And u are frm Linux.
He use canned exploits and tools to hack a server.Its really easy.But hackers really share there tools and others for there easy work.

                             If u think I am a fool then goto my group and plz be its moderator and guide us.Hacker-School in Yahoo!

Salih pk