[Fsf-friends] Ankit Fadia : The real picture

gaurav linux4all@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Apr 5 16:22:03 IST 2006

Hi there

Well I think that we feel that these tricks by Mr Fadia are of no use
or copied because Mr Fadia has not upgraded himself.He is still going
by those old tricks.he is just giving seminars on those old
tricks.Since he started early in this area so he has the
recognition.In today's scenario there is no dearth of resources like
the Home PC or the Internet as it was in earlier days.

It is very sad to learn that Mr Fadia still does not discriminate
clearly between hacking and cracking.Really I do not think that using
third party tools to just try out things is of use for real hackers
and its quite true that hacking is not possible without a flavour of
UNIX/Linux.

In support of Mr Fadia I can say that since people have this
perception on hackers and crackers are same etc,so Mr Fadia must be
using the term hacker for cracker.And to show some instant results he
must using some third party tools.What do you expect a 2-3 hour
seminar to teach you . Linux/Unix.???
He is just selling what sells.Even he is aware of these differences
(which he should be)he won't clear them.He is just earning good bucks
.

I can understand that most of us who are well versed with Unix/Linux
will surely expect some real hacking at the seminar .But It will still
take some time in India for such seminars

regards

gaurav

my site:http://www.gnulinuxclub.org
my blog:http://linux4all.blogspot.com