[Fsf-friends] Re: Something About SLYNUX - Demo+key+SL Eperiodic

Ankit Malik ankitmalik@gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 22:02:05 IST 2005

UF OH!

How many times shall SARATH have to report that THAT is a fake site.
CONSULT the archives.

P.S. Sarath , don't create FUD, remove that site ASAP if you dont want
ppl to ROFL on ur stuff :)