[Fsf-friends] Re: Something About SLYNUX - Demo+key+SL Eperiodic

vishravars Ramasubramanian vishrav_r@yahoo.co.in
Sat Mar 5 08:22:58 IST 2005

Hi Sarath ,
I just need a small clarification from you. You said
you support Free Software and you have also said that
you totally support free s/w in the link
http://www.slynux.co.nr/

But one small doubt i have.

Why is the sentence -> You can freely install demo
version of the software from downloads. After
installing you will get serial number from the author,
SarathLakshman by a request e-mail.
Which you have given in the link
http://www.slcreations.g3z.com/
If i am right i think it is for SL E-Periodic.

I think this is M$ way of doing things... and i have
seen many freedom lovers hating such sentences

Could you please explain me the reason why such method
being followed ?

Cheers
Vishravars.R

http://vishravars.blogspot.com