[Fsf-friends] What's the site that running....

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay@antispam.org
Sat Dec 17 12:56:21 IST 2005

doxa at sancharnet.in wrote:
> After having heavily publicized "breakfast" sessions with media in India, Bill Gates should take some time off post dinner to see the results that netcraft survey brings out.

That above URL is a trifle misleading since searching for domains that
contain Microsoft would not be a proper indication of the representation

http://toolbar.netcraft.com/site_report?url=http://microsoft.com would
give an idea of what is going on with the MSFT site.

> Perhaps Arun could bring this to the notice of the newly baptised (AKG)Congress-men also.

Sometimes putting across an accurate collection of facts would have more
battering power than a mish-mash collation.

I am not being a nitpicker - but off the cuff responses do seem to troll
out mail threads.

Regards
Sankarshan

ps: Could ensure that your mail client wraps at ~72 columns of text ?
Replying becomes very easy :)

--

You see things; and you say 'Why?';
But I dream things that never were;