[Fsf-friends] Exhibition at International Film Festival of Kerala

V. Sasi Kumar sasi.fsf@antispam.org
Thu Dec 8 13:04:29 IST 2005

The International Film Festival of Kerala is scheduled from December 9th
to 16th. Films will be screened at various venues at Thiruvananthapuram.
The Kerala State Chalachitra Academy has agreed to provide space for
displaying Free Software, with emphasis on those related to the visual
media, and some posters. We are planning to do this in co-operation with
SPACE. We also plan to distribute handouts on FSF and SPACE, and also
some literature related to Freedom/Free Software. We are getting some
CDs ready that could be sold at a nominal price.

We are looking for a few volunteers who can man the stall. It would be nice if someone with some working knowledge of some of the applications like Blender, Cinelerra, Ktoon, etc. comes forward. They may also have the benefit of watching some of the movies ;-)

--
V. Sasi Kumar <sasi.fsf at gmail.com>
Free Software Foundation of India