[Fsf-friends] Science Olympiads... Prof Vijay A Singh

Anand Babu ab@gnu.org.in
Sun May 23 12:43:57 IST 2004

Frederick,
I will be in India for a month starting from 25th next week.
You can forward my email-id to non-profit and government
organizations looking for Free Software help in Super Computing and
HPC domain.

--
Anand Babu
Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org>