[Fsf-friends] [Fwd]: Sign this petition and support free/GNUsoftware

Mahesh T. Pai paivakil@vsnl.net
Thu Jun 24 01:23:36 IST 2004

Raj Mathur said on Thu, Jun 24, 2004 at 01:09:25AM +0530,:

 > It seems that  we have completely failed in  the first objective --
 > PlayFair has moved outside India,

Effective litigation will still have to be initiated in India.

 > PlayFair and FSF may have won, but India has lost.

And you have to be fair here. I gather that no ISP was willing to take
the risk; for what reason I do not gather.

--
         Mahesh T. Pai    <<>>   http://paivakil.port5.com
free - (adj) able to act at will; not hampered; not under