[Fsf-friends] [Fwd]: Sign this petition and support free/GNUsoftware

Nagarjuna G. nagarjun@gnowledge.org
Thu Jun 24 09:58:52 IST 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-24 at 01:09, Raj Mathur wrote:

> PlayFair and FSF may have won, but India has lost.

It was hosted at a place where both the person and the isp gave the
backing.  India seemed like lost when the host backed off, for the
reason that isp would not support.  Both the isp and the host were in a
defendable position (lawyers opinion).   We needed a courageous person
like ab to take to the cause of defending software freedom.  In a global
fight against software freedom we should not bring in nationalities.
BTW the person who is managing it is an Indian with support from an
non-indian isp.  I dont see anything wrong as long as software freedom
is upheld.

--
Nagarjuna G. <nagarjun@gnu.org.in>