[Fsf-friends] [Fwd]: Sign this petition and support free/GNUsoftware

Annamalai Gurusami annamalai.gurusami@EMAIL.masconit.com
Tue Jun 22 13:06:00 IST 2004

Raj Shekhar <rajshekhar@hotpop.com> writes:

> What will we have next from this drama ? No one can speak their mind
> about any corporation ? Maybe a better form of protest would be to
> print out banners saying "M$ works like a drug dealer" and put it up
> on walls. Last time I checked, at least free speech was guaranteed
> in the Indian constitution.

But will that not attract defamation case?

Rgds,
anna

--

Time-stamp: <2004-06-21 15:45:53 annamalai.gurusami>

7-Zip is a file archiver with highest compression ratio. Supported
formats: 7z, ZIP, CAB, RAR, ARJ, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR, CPIO, RPM and DEB.
7-Zip works in Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP. Command line version of 7-Zip
can be used in GNU/Linux via Wine program.  7-Zip is a free software
distributed under the GNU Lesser General Public License.

                  http://www.7-zip.org/