[Fsf-friends] [Fwd]: Sign this petition and support free/GNUsoftware

Raj Shekhar rajshekhar@hotpop.com
Tue Jun 22 12:03:32 IST 2004

Mahesh T. Pai wrote:
> Lovers of freedom, unite!!!!
>
>  > Please sign this  petition and show your support  for free/GNU software.
>  > Do not forget that Code is Law ....
>  >
>  > http://www.PetitionOnline.com/amadeuus/
>  >

Can we do anything more concrete than signing a petition ? I looked
through the google and found that most pages dealing with this is in
Brazilian. Can the journalists on this mailing list do some noise-making
about this issue ?

What will we have next from this drama ? No one can speak their mind
about any corporation ? Maybe a better form of protest would be to print
out banners saying "M$ works like a drug dealer" and put it up on walls.
Last time I checked, at least free speech was guaranteed in the Indian
constitution.

--
Raj Shekhar,
System Administrator