[Fsf-friends] Understanding GPL

Rakesh 'arky' Ambati rakesh_ambati@yahoo.com
Mon Jul 26 03:49:17 IST 2004

Dear Friends,

  In the fews weeks I spoke to some of my friends
about the GPL and to my horror I found that not all us
(including me) understand the GPL in its complete
form.

   Perhaps, its due to lack of legal training or pure
ignorance.The GPL in its many forms  and applications
behaves differently.Thank God, we have few lawyers
within us,is it possible that anyone of

1) Act as a guru to provide a knowledge base like
this.

http://www.crmguru.com/gurus/

2) Help build a forum to address the GPL issues

TIA

--arky

=====
\_|       Rakesh 'arky' Ambati       |