[Fsf-friends] Rachana font released in Free license

Manilal manilal@sepsit.org
Mon Jan 26 12:59:47 IST 2004

Raghavendra Bhat said:
> You have helped yourself.  Thanks for being very clueful and reading
> those links.

Hello,
  I have read some interesting articles regarding top-posting and
bottom-posting. I am unaware of such matters. First of all I thank you
for linking me to such things. Some opposed top-posting but some opposed
bottom-posting. I neither have inclination to both these techniques. I
did top-posting only because of convenience. After reading some of the
articles I think that there is nothing wrong in top-posting.For your
convenience I am bottom-posting this mail.  I am sorry, if I had hurt
you in this regard.
  Meanwhile you have some remarks about Rachana fonts. Please make it clear.
regards
Manilal