[Fsf-friends] AI .... calpp !!

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Fri Apr 23 09:20:35 IST 2004

Dear Ramanraj,

I appreciate your view on things and your suggestion on trying to
concentrate on AI. But at the moment i would keep myself limited to the
Naming architetures. Anyways thanx for your advice.

Never the less, i did visit calpp site. I am sure i will be able to help you
to devise a naming scheme. But for starters i would need some knowledge on
the functional domain (Legal Procedures and Proceedings). I dint find much
high level description on your project at the site.

Architectures and design patterns is my specialization so may be i can pitch
in with some suggestions.

As for AI, you need an extremely dedicated focussed research work. I am not
in a position to put in that kind of effort. I am already part of three
major open source software.

regards,
tarun