[Fsf-friends] Compiling HURD .. Lets revive fsf-prog !!

Tarun Gaur gaur_tarun@hotmail.com
Wed Apr 21 10:09:15 IST 2004

Hi Friends,

I fully agree with Sajith that we should start discussing some programming
topics in the lists and help revive the list ....

Let me initiate a technical discussion out there ... I have couple of
friends who are very eager to start working on HURD but they have no idea on
how to go about compiling their own kernel from scratch. Is there someone
who is real good at it and can help the newbie's out ....

Lets keep a date and Start our postings on this learning, if others can
suggest other topics it will be great !!

Let this be in fsf-prog ....

Hail Open Source !

regards,
tarun