[Fsf-friends] Re: [fsm2004] Fwd:extention of deadlines for event registration to 30 October 2003

Sameer N. I. isam0ne@netscape.net
Mon Oct 6 11:03:12 IST 2003

I will also be there in Mumbai. I would like to take my share of efforts.

nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in wrote:

> We need to distribute goodies there, which means we should immediately
> prepare for manufacturing them.  Khadhi kurtas with `weave our own
> code' logo will be a good thing.  We also need to publish some
> leaflets, books and CDs in time.

Do you mean books already written and availbable free (e books)
Do we have Linux CDs compiled or we have to compile them?
About leaflets, I think current leaflets are ok, of course we will be
needing
more of them to be printed.

Khadi kurtas would be expensive, how can we build funds for that?