[Fsf-friends] Re: [fsm2004] Fwd:extention of deadlines for event registration to 30 October 2003

GN nagarjun@hbcse.tifr.res.in
Sun Oct 5 13:42:02 IST 2003

Martin Olivera wrote:

>Has anybody in India presented proposals from Free
>Software?
>
>Is anybody building/planning something?
>
>May we help anyway from the other side of the world
>(in my case, Argentina)?
>
> --- Suresh Titus John <sureshtytus@rediffmail.com>
>escribió: >

Martin, it would be great if we all could put up a show together.   Do
you also know of other people who will be coming to Mumbai and would
like to take part in the event in some way or other?

We need to distribute goodies there, which means we should immediately
prepare for manufacturing them.  Khadhi kurtas with `weave our own code'
logo will be a good thing.  We also need to publish some leaflets, books
and CDs in time.

Let us actively discuss this and get on to work.

Nagarjuna

Nagarjuna