[Fsf-friends] Re: [fsm2004] Fwd:extention of deadlines for event registration to 30 October 2003

Martin Olivera martin_olivera@yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 2 09:36:00 IST 2003

Has anybody in India presented proposals from Free
Software?

Is anybody building/planning something?

May we help anyway from the other side of the world
(in my case, Argentina)?

 --- Suresh Titus John <sureshtytus@rediffmail.com>
escribió: >

> ATTACHMENT part 2 message/rfc822
> De: Suresh Titus <sureshtitus@yahoo.com>
> Asunto: Fwd: extention of deadlines for event
> registration to 30 October 2003
> A: sureshtytus@rediffmail.com
>

> > Dear Friends,
> >
> > The deadlines for proposing self-organised
> > activities for the next WSF 2004, to be held in
> > Mumbai, India, were extended until October, 30
> 2003.
> > The news was
> > announced in the Asian Solidarity meeting, which
> > took place in Chennai (India), on September 24 and
> > 25. Until the closing of this newsletter, around
> 450
> > proposals were received by the WSF organisation.
> The
> > content of each proposal can be accessed through
> WSF
> > in India website: www.wsfindia.org, in "Event
> > registration" section (Click in
> Display/Edit/Sort).
> > There are some keys for research as for example,
> > title of the event, focii, event organiser. The
> user
> > can access the complete form (by clicking in
> "more")
> > from the activity and know, for instance, if the
> > event organiser is willing to held its activity in
> > partnership with other organisations. Through the
> > form, it is possible to get e-mail, phone and
> > address of the organisation that is proposing the
> > event. That will allow that organisations
> interested
> > in joint efforts to hold an activity can start
> that
> > process of interlinkage right now. More
> information:
> > office.programme@wsfindia.org
> >
> > Kamal Mitra Chenoy
> > Sheelu
> >
> > India Organising Committee

> Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your partner online.
> Go to http://yahoo.shaadi.com

=====
If you love your rights, set them left!
Free software frees people.