[Fsf-friends] T-Shirts

Suraj Kumar suraj@symonds.net
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:54:48 +0530

Arko Provo Mukherjee writes:
 > I am also a member of ILUG-CAL which can go for T-Shirt production to
 > raise fund.
 > FSF-INDIA is a registered organisation.
 > So I think that we can also go for T-Shirt Production to collect fund.
 > We can even add caps to the list.
 > We can put ads on Freedom Matters.
 > We can request to the different LUGS,GLUGS,FSUGS etc to buy them.
 > I think it will be a success.

This  has been  on the  minds of  the demo@schools  project  (an FSF-I
program) to make, what we call, 'freedom gear' and sell it in-order to
raise  funds.  Things   like  caps,  stickers,  t-shirts,  gunny-bags,
etc.,.  But owing  to the  insufficient  resources /  human capita  we
aren't able to take this forward.

we  would be very  glad to  join hands  with other  FSUGs to  see this
happening.

  -Suraj
--
| Senses are shaped by the mind; the worth of people               |