[Fsf-friends] Free(dom) Software?

Suraj suraj@symonds.net
Sun Dec 28 23:04:45 IST 2003

Raman.P wrote on Mon, Dec 29, 2003 at 06:54:10AM +0000:
,----
| I am  using Free(dom)  term for nearly  two years  in all my  talks in
| schools/colleges  and organisations.  I  found it  convenient and  the
| message is driven easily.
`----

Very  correct. Free(dom)  software  drives the  right message  without
having to  explain a hundred  things.  Students are  more enthusiastic
about "seeing" things. It is enough  if we show them all that they can
do with  Free software (extensibility, studying the  code, etc.,.) and
they will get hooked up easily.

cheers,

  -Suraj