[Fsf-friends] [ot][jobs][commercial] admin who understands gnu-linux + routing + switching @ l3/l4

Trevor Warren trevorwarren@yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 02:48:58 IST 2003

Hiyee folks,

   Following is the requirement.

>> 3-4 Years of experience in the Industry
>> NO FRESHERS
>> Hardcore GNU - Linux Knowledge
>> Knowledge of Cisco IOS and capability to work with
CISCO/BAY/3COM
Routers and configure them for the network
>> Knowlede of L3/L4 switching capability and previous
experience/exposure on the same.
>> Most Important is the capability to Interface with
the customer and
help iron out Technical/Techo-commercial Issues
>> Experience on the ISP front will be an added
advantage.
>> RHCE Will be an added advantage.

Those interested can get in touch with me on
twarren@redhat.com at the
earliest. Thanks for the help vivek.

Trevor

=====
/~\    __ Gnu/Linux, Its all about Choice __   /~\
|  \) /      trevorwarren@softhome.net      \ (/ |
|_|_  \ PreSales-Technical Engineer Red Hat / _|_|