[Fsf-friends] Re: Forming FSUGs in the country

Arko Provo Mukherjee arkoprovo@peacefulaction.org
11 Apr 2003 10:53:01 +0530

On Fri, 2003-04-11 at 04:17, Richard Stallman wrote:
> It is useful to start FSUGs, whose activities could include
> users of the free *BSD systems as well as the variants of GNU.
> It is also useful to start GNU/Linux User Groups.

So what do you guys suggest?

Should we or should we not go ahead in forming FSUGs around the country?

GNU/Linux user groups can still become places where people will support
programs running on GNU/Linux whether it is FREE or PROP.
It can also leave out BSD Systems.

FSUG can be places to support FREE SOFTWARE, be it GNU/LINUX or BSD.

But either iGLUG or FSUG must be formed to counter ILUGS in the country.

Regards
Arko