[Fsf-friends] Re: [ilug-goa] Dr Anil Seth on RMS...

Trevor Warren trevor.w@media.mit.edu
Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:23:34 +0530

Hello Dr. Seth,

  It would be a pleasure to have you onboard the PRC helping us
stimulate the youngs minds inspiring and encouraging them towards
working on Free Software and Open Source.

 We look forward to having you help us do our little bit towards making
this world a slightly better place to live in and most
important....towards having a generation capable of making much more
informed decisions.

Bye for now.

Trevor

--
 ( >-    GNU/LINUX, It's all about CHOICE      -< )
 /~\    __  http://www.qmailtheeasyway.com __   /~\