[Fsf-friends] Gunify ... from Pune

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 14:45:10 +0530 (IST)

   Description Category: [11]Computer Science
   [GNUnify.jpg?grLDu.9Ac4EPunI9] Unify is the annual fest of SICSR,
   which has various cultural and academic activities. This year we are
   introducing an all India Free Software Festival - GNUnify, our own way
   of contributing to the upcoming use of FREE SOFTWARES &; LINUX. Here
   we establish a footage for future IT students of the country to be
   aware of the advantages and use of free softwares.
   The future of our country pirates or programmers lies in our own
   hands!! So today, we stand up for ourselves and for all the others who
   are not even aware of what might be a big leap for the professionals
   and the whole education system of our country.
   The event thus organized is devoted to a united effort to promote the
   use &; knowledge of free softwares among the budding coders. Various
   academic institutes from across the country are invited to be a part
   of this first ever event being held. It includes various contests and
   paper-presentations. More to come sooooon

    Most Recent Messages
         Jan  Feb  Mar  Apr  May  Jun  Jul  Aug  Sep  Oct  Nov  Dec
   2002                                                          22

    Group Email Addresses
   For more information: [12]http://www.symbiosiscomputers.com
   Post message:         gnunify@yahoogroups.com
   Subscribe:            gnunify-subscribe@yahoogroups.com