[Fsf-friends] Mentoring students... from a friend in Bangalore

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:17:39 +0530 (IST)

Abhas is a friend in Bangalore who is doing some good work in mentoring
youngsters. I'd like to introduce his work to this list. It came up on the
Project Resource Centre list earlier. FN