[Fsf-friends] Query on scripts to study servers ...

Frederick Noronha fred@bytesforall.org
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 18:02:19 +0530 (IST)

Could someone help me with this task? I need some scripts that would help
me to search for the type of servers a particular host is running. (One
could use netcraft.com to find that out, but it would be rather
time-consuming.) On the other hand, scripts which could automate this task
would help me to collect the info and dump those in a file. How difficult
would this task be? Do let me know... FN
PS: If someone could give me cost estimate for writing the script, I'd be
grateful...