[Fsf Education] A small exposure to GNU/Linux

Vimal Joseph vimalekm@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Wed Sep 20 15:16:58 IST 2006

On 9/19/06, Roshan <d_rosh2001 at yahoo.co.in> wrote:
> --- Ajay Pal Singh Atwal <ajaypal at bbsbec.org> wrote:

> In my post, I mentioned ubuntu working with DLP
> Projector, which is different from a normal LCD
> Projector. Ubuntu started detecting hardware and it
> displayed "RNG: not detected". I am trying to find out
> what RNG is.

I think RNG is not related to projecter or display.

we use an HP DLP projector and it worked perfectly with ubuntu and
debian. Some time the projector display flickers, but can solve it by
switching to projector display only in a laptop (fn+F4 in my case).

~vimal

--
Free as in Freedom <www.gnu.org.in>