[Fsf Education] Re: [Fsf-india] Free Software in education.

Kanti Jadia fsf-edu@mm.gnu.org.in
9 May 2002 15:54:47 -0000

>>I feel Python is best language for students.
  I agree.The use of python make s learning programming very easy
and its strong typing makes the structure understandable.

>one related question,
>How many teachers will you find to teach python as >opposed to
>say java?
The number of programmers for java may be high ,but the real
requirement here is of a teacher.Here teaching python ,i think,is
not difficult.
>>3) Last but not least it works ;)
>Are you sure? ;)
Programming in python works.Thats all i have to say.
The only point i feel against python is that it is not having a
standard as ANSI behind it.
>raj
Click below to visit monsterindia.com and review jobs in India or
Abroad
http://monsterindia.rediff.com/jobs