[Fsf-delhi] FSF-India in LinuxAsia 2006

Sameer N Ingole strike@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 00:23:02 IST 2006

nipra wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On 1/12/06, Baishampayan Ghose <b.ghose at gnu.org.in> wrote:
>
>>Hello,
>>I would like to know how far you guys have advanced wrt the FSF-I
>>stall in LinuxAsia 2006. If you haven't got any confirmation so far,
>>better get in touch with the authorities. Also, I'd like to know who
>>are going to volunteer to be there at the stall and what exactly we
>>are going to do there, apart from, of course putting up the posters
>>and all.
>>I think we can print some T'Shirts and other merchandise and sell them
>>there. We can may be also print some manuals / books for sale.
>>Do tell me what you guys think about it.
>>

>I don't know whether we have got confirmation for the stall.In any case if
>FSF-India gets stall at Linux Asia,I would definitely like to be a volunteer.
>
>In addition to T'shirts and books I would also suggest CDs that will have
>speeches by RMS and other luminaries from Free Software world.I have
>a good collection of talks by RMS and would like to compile best talks.

Good suggestions we have here. How and where we can get books, manuals
and CD to be put on sale on the stall.
I can order a GNU/HURD CD or download it and make copies of it.

Baishampayan, please refer to my post for answers to some of your questions. Also please update this list..

Sameer N. Ingole - Gurgaon
Amol U. Hatwar - Gurgaon
Mishi Chowdhary - ??
Nikhil Prabhakar - ??
Baishampayan Ghose - ??

Sameer N. Ingole
Better to light one candle than to curse the darkness.