[Fsf-delhi] FSF-India in LinuxAsia 2006

nipra prabhakar.nikhil@antispam.org
Fri Jan 13 00:02:39 IST 2006

Hi,

On 1/12/06, Baishampayan Ghose <b.ghose at gnu.org.in> wrote:
> Hello,
> I would like to know how far you guys have advanced wrt the FSF-I
> stall in LinuxAsia 2006. If you haven't got any confirmation so far,
> better get in touch with the authorities. Also, I'd like to know who
> are going to volunteer to be there at the stall and what exactly we
> are going to do there, apart from, of course putting up the posters
> and all.
> I think we can print some T'Shirts and other merchandise and sell them
> there. We can may be also print some manuals / books for sale.
> Do tell me what you guys think about it.

I don't know whether we have got confirmation for the stall.In any case if
FSF-India gets stall at Linux Asia,I would definitely like to be a volunteer.

In addition to T'shirts and books I would also suggest CDs that will have
speeches by RMS and other luminaries from Free Software world.I have
a good collection of talks by RMS and would like to compile best talks.

Regards
Nikhil Prabhakar