[ILUG-BOM] Need Help: Sify Vs Linux

Yesudeep yesudeep at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 14:07:28 IST 2008

On Thu, Aug 7, 2008 at 11:56 PM, Swapnil Bhartiya <arnieswap at yahoo.com>wrote:

> > > problem for the last 15 days. I can not browse the
> > Internet
> > > though Linux, where as it works well if I do it
> > through the
> > > 'now' discarded Windows XP. The problem is
> > sometime
> > > Linux does connect me to the Internet. At the same
> > time I
> > > can use Pidgin etc and other Bittorent clients to
> > download
> > > distros, but cant browse the Internet.. Another
> > amazing
> > > thing is, while I cannt open any other site,
> > Microsoft.com
> > > opens in a second...so what could be the issue?
> > > >

> Nothing is working, please help....
>
> Swapnil
>

>      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
> http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/
>
> --

8.  Also is your browser configured (or does it need to be configured) to
use a proxy?

--
Cheers,
Yesudeep Mangalapilly | येसुदीप मंगलािपल्ली

Do NOT send me chain forwards. I will ignore you.

Do NOT send me Microsoft Word documents. I will bite.
http://www.gnu.org/philosophy/sylvester-response.html

I use free and open source software.
http://www.gnu.org/