[ILUG-BOM] tataindicom and firefox

Arun Khan knura at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 15:41:17 IST 2008

On Monday 04 Aug 2008, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:

> then we need to put them in the hall of shame

IMO besides making you feel good, it is not going to achieve much (see
ILUG-D archives on hall of shame postings)

Instead we should start an initiative (a white paper of sorts) on usage
of open standards for website development such that irrespective of the
webserver platform it interacts seamlessly with the major browsers in
the market.   With such a document vendors who develop such sites can
be then be questioned to justify their choice of limited functionality.

--
Arun Khan