[ILUG-BOM] tataindicom and firefox

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Mon Aug 4 14:28:40 IST 2008

On 04-Aug-08, at 1:23 PM, G Karunakar wrote:

>> On Mon, Aug 4, 2008 at 12:00 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-
>> kbc.org> wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> has anyone succeeded in paying tatindicom bills through firefox? I
>>> click on 'pay' and nothing happens.
>>>

>> I have paid many times, though yes  clicking ok 'pay' nothing
>> happens,
>> but selecting  'payment options' and selecting 'instant pay' then
>> 'Pay
>> now' , it works. typically this takes one to billdesk.com page when
>> one can pay by debit/credit card.
>>

> just to add.. in the form where amount is entered (though it does
> auto-fill), it doesnt accept unless its given including decimals eg.
> 595.00 instead of 595 !

hah - this worked. It gave me a screen showing billed amount and
outstanding amount and an empty box to fill in the total. When I
clicked on the empty box, before I could enter anything, it gave
'invalid amount' error and after some time a screen came asking to
choose payment method after which I got to good old axis bank which
did the needful. So do they go to hall of schame of hall of idiots?

--
regards

Kenneth Gonsalves
Associate, NRC-FOSS