[ILUG-BOM] Need help/advice for GNU/Linux supported Mother Boards/Chipsets

Dinesh Shah dineshah@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sun Feb 4 18:20:06 IST 2007

Dear Rony,

On 2/4/07, Rony wrote:
> Hi Dinesh, 5.10 is an older version. Why not try out the latest 6.10 AMD
> 64 bit or 6.06 AMD 64 bit LTS (3 year support).

Thx for the suggestion. However, Ubuntu 6.06 AMD gives error while
booting. May be CD is bad. Will get another CD and try.

> Regards,
>
> Rony.

I was able to install Ubuntu 5.10 on the SATA HDD but it's not able to
boot. Investigating the cause. If I find any solution, I will post the
same to Wiki.

With regards,
--
--Dinesh Shah :-)