[ILUG-BOM] Feb Meet and SELF Conference

Dhawal Doshy dhawal@[EMAIL-PROTECTED]
Sat Feb 3 16:02:38 IST 2007

Anurag wrote:
> Sometime on Saturday 03 February 2007 11:20, Dinesh Shah said:
>> Dear Anurag,

>>> There is still some time for the domains to be renewed.
>> Seems you misunderstood his question. Let me repeat his question "How
>> much do the domains cost?" :-)
>
> Current prices at DirectI are around (400+450)INR for the two domains per
> year.

Bhavin (the CEO of Directi) is a great supporter of Free/Open Source..
let me know when its time for renewal. i'll request him for a huge
discount for these and related domains..

FYI, Bhavin also hosts the php india mirrors.. apart from providing some
geo-specific services to the php group. See http://www.php.net/thanks.php

- dhawal